2016 MV AGUSTA STRADALE 800
Main characteristics of the MV Agusta Stradale 800:
- Engine: in-line 3-cylinder, 798 cc
- Bore: 79.0 mm, stroke 54.3 mm
- Maximum power: 115 hp (EU) (84.5 kW) at 11,000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 78.5 Nm (8.0 kgm) at 9,000 rpm
- Rev limiter: at 12,000 rpm
- Dry weight: 181 kg
- Power-to-weight ratio: 1.57 kg/hp
- Tyres: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II or Scorpion Trail 120/70 – ZR 17 front and 180/55 – ZR 17 rear
Sport or touring? Comfort or performance? The Stradale 800 paints a whole new picture. The beauty of boundless scenery, the headiness of mountain hairpins, the excitement of city traffic: every mile an experience to be enjoyed. Emotion.
Traction control, electronic quickshifter, ABS with rear-wheel lift-up mitigation, multiple engine maps: the Stradale 800 incorporates a comprehensive array of MV Agusta technology. A specially designed frame, side panniers with integrated light clusters, increased suspension travel, 16-litre fuel tank. Each component has been designed to provide unique riding sensations. Whether you’re into sports-style riding. Or touring. Or both.